Peel Universal Smart TV Remote Control
10.5.8.3 for AndroidVerification passed
The description of Peel Universal Smart TV Remote Control
TVs - Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, Toshiba etc.,
Cable/Satellite box - Comcast, Dish, DirecTV, , DirectTV etc.
Streaming Media players - Apple TV, Roku, XBox, Chromecast
Home appliances ( AC and Heaters) - Samsung, LG, Panasonic . etc.
Peel remote uses built-in IR hardware on phone models such as LG G2/G4/G5, Huawei Honor 7 / 8, Xiaomi Mi 4 / 5 / Redmi and many more. For phones without the IR hardware such as Samsung S8 and S7, Peel uses WiFi to discover and control devices.
Peel makes your lockscreen smarter with features like Breaking News, Weather, Games, Horoscope and many more. Get daily updates on world affairs or play a quick game when you have few minutes to spare.
Easy to setup
• Peel automatically sets up all the devices in your Wi-Fi network which can be controlled through IR
o Else, you can setup Remotes for your TV and cable / Satellite box and use your phone to control your TV and DTH / Cable box.
Peel enables You to
• Use the remote widget on the lock screen to do basic control of TV and Satellite box
• Use the full remote on tapping the yellow bubble
• Tune into your favorite shows / movies by tapping on the show images
• Get a list of shows, games and movies which are 'Trending Now' and you 'Recently Watched Channels' , just tune into those shows by tapping on shows
• Get ribbons of shows of each genre
• Set up reminders to watch your favorite shows /Games / Movies
• Search your favorite shows /sport teams /channels
• Get Notifications on popular sports games, Movie premieres and Show premieres, on tapping them, you will into those shows
• Browse the channel guide and see the schedules of your favorite channels.
• See trailers, highlights, short clips of your favorite shows in the 'Videos' section.
Category: Free House & Home
Publish Date: Nov 29, 2018
Latest Version: 10.5.8.3
Requirements: Varies with device